By accessing and using the website of Rock That Boat you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Rock That Boat maintains this website as a service to its customers and the Internet community. Although Rock That Boat does everything it can in order to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Rock That Boat website, the information on this website is provided without any representation or warranty. In no event shall Rock That Boat or any of its subsidiaries be liable in connection with apparent (typing) errors.
2. Rock That Boat does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this website available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
3. Rock That Boat reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on this website at any time without notice.
4. The Rock That Boat website may contain links which will take you into other web sites, for which Rock That Boat can take no responsibility. Rock That Boat provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by Rock That Boat of the content of such sites.
5. Rock That Boat is free to use - without any compensation being due - any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communications and material it receives, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
6. The website provides access to the worldwide product selection of Rock That Boat and therefore may contain references or cross references to specific Rock That Boat services, which are not (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply that Rock That Boat intends to sell such products or services in any particular country.
7. This disclaimer and all other content of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
Rock That Boat
of vragen & reserveringen